Friday, January 18, 2008

slang

what i find is my friends and my self never really had a slang we had something a little different then what people liked. ill try to stay on pg level we got bad. when i was growing up it was the thing to call your friend like whats up b**** and how is it going s******* you get the point of it i hope. the whole wha' up dog and waz chilling thing never really stuck in are group though i do know in my brothers life he is always comeing in and like shizle my nizal and hang with the fang and i see so many differences in what was going on in his time compared to my time of school and what he is facing. i knew the words when i went to school the big one was wats' wiz the ice or that’s the bling. this i guess just seemed weird and out of place to me. my bosses us the one wats' up fag and its not like a derogative ether, it is that’s was hip for them at the time. i find that dazell's pice gave me the thought that maybe it is just a way for people to express there ideas and have a short hand talk or great ice brackers i guess for some though my crowe really weren't to friendly i hung wth the gothic type or the suicidal so i never had the whole slang experiance. so i really still dont see a perpose in it.

2 comments:

Owen Lovell said...

I have friends in California that talk like your brother lol!

Shizzle my nizzle!

Stephen Evans said...

When I saw "shizle my nizal," at first I thought it said "shizle my nasal." And voila! slang is born (although I'm sure it will die an early death...)

Anyway, it's interesting to see how people just a few years difference in age can develop completely different slang (I'm assuming there's not a huge age difference between you and your brother...)