Sunday, April 13, 2008

I didn't say it as well as I should


Have you ever been speaking to someone and your sentences are coming out, then one just pops out and it sounded right in your head but when it came out it didn't make sense or it was offensive to others? Personally this happens alot to me, that is why I usually weigh the sentence in my head and read over it before it exits my mouth. But I am glad I am not the only one with this problem as Senator Barrack Obama has found. It must be hard though having many people tell you how to say things or what to say and then to mess it all up when you accidentally slip. This may be related to a Freudian slip, I can't be sure as it has been so long since my Psychology class. Below is the article if you would like to read it, the basis is that Obama says, "some small-town Pennsylvanians are "bitter" people who "cling to guns and religion" now he is trying to elaborate and dig himself out of a hole.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/13/obama.clinton/index.html

No comments: