Sunday, April 13, 2008

English

I dont have a problem with english being made the official language of the country. On that story of the judge fining the men 700 dollars, I think that is a little much unless there is more to the story then I know. I think that a lot of the support in the legislature and amongst the people for this bill is not that they cannot stand listening to people speak spanish or cannot understand when people speak I think it is because they are pissed off at all the illegal immegrants in the country and the number just keeps growing. I think that is why this bill gets so much support. I think that the people that move to this country ought to be able to speak some english and at least understand english, it will only help them in the long run. I am curious to see where this bill goes and how long it takes to come up with an answer.

No comments: